- Includes poles to peak awning
- Increases protected living area
- Auto-lock zippers allow for easy installation
- Superfine insect mesh windows
- Double-stitched, taped-sealed seams
The Peaked Side Panels are designed to give you extra privacy and wind protection for your awning and are a better alternative in the rain.
Peaked Side Panels come as a set of two panels complete with extra 86" poles and a ridge bar (RV-1 model excepted) to create a higher peak in the awning. This design allows for rain to easily run off the awning without lowering the front poles.
They simply and easily zip to the awning and side of the tent. They are made from the same waterproof Ripstop Polycotton Canvas as the tent. They have a zippered canvas door and a zippered No-See-Um mesh screen door on each side. Comes complete as a set of two sides with all necessary pegs, poles and a carry bag.